Fighting The Effects Of Incontinence - Helpful Tips Posted on 15 Mar 10:58 , 0 comments
When it comes to incontinence, there are certain things you can do to help yourself throughout the day...
1. Start Bladder Training. Bladder training is a fairly simple way of teaching your bladder when to go and not go. It starts by scheduling your bathroom breaks. Every couple of hours go to the bathroom. Even if you feel like you don't have to. Extend time in between breaks every couple of weeks.
2. Double Voiding. Again this is a very simple thing to do. After every time you go to the bathroom, wait a minute, and then try going again. This prevents any large leaking and reduces your incontinence to a few, very small dribbles.
3. Cut Down On Alcohol and Caffeine. Pretty easy to understand why this is on the list. Alcohol and coffee run straight through you. If this were a race, they would be sprinters, instead of long distance runners. But, it is understood that people need there morning coffee; that is why it says to cut down, not quit.
4. Stop Smoking. If you are a smoker, it is suggested that quit smoking. There are studies that indicate that tobacco plays a role in the aggravation of male incontinence.
5. Plan Ahead. It may seem like some work, but you got to do, what you got to do. If you plan on traveling, schedule out times to use the restroom.
These are just a few of the things that you can do to regain your old self back. If you would like to see more tips of how to deal with incontinence, please take a look at the source at the bottom.
If you need more help, please take a look at our X Top for Men on our page.