When it comes to incontinence, there are certain things you can do to help yourself throughout the day...
1. Start Bladder Training. Bladder training is a fairly simple way of teaching your bladder when to go and not go. It starts by scheduling your bathroom breaks. Every couple of hours go to the bathroom. Even if you feel like you don't have to. Extend time in between breaks every couple of weeks.
2. Double Voiding. Again this is a very simple thing to do. After every time you go to the bathroom, wait a minute, and then try going again. This prevents any large leaking and reduces your incontinence to a few, very small dribbles.
3. Cut Down On Alcohol and Caffeine. Pretty easy to understand why this is on the list. Alcohol and coffee run straight through you. If this were a race, they would be sprinters, instead of long distance runners. But, it is understood that people need there morning coffee; that is why it says to cut down, not quit.
4. Stop Smoking. If you are a smoker, it is suggested that quit smoking. There are studies that indicate that tobacco plays a role in the aggravation of male incontinence.
5. Plan Ahead. It may seem like some work, but you got to do, what you got to do. If you plan on traveling, schedule out times to use the restroom.
These are just a few of the things that you can do to regain your old self back. If you would like to see more tips of how to deal with incontinence, please take a look at the source at the bottom.
If you need more help, please take a look at our X Top for Men on our page.
For some reason, in this world, we have made talking about incontinence a taboo subject. Why? Is it because it is embarrassing to some? It shouldn't be. Incontinence affects a large group of people on this planet, so there is no need to feel embarrassed. Take these feelings you have towards incontinence and cast them aside.
Be open about it.
Start the dialogue for it. Inform the masses. Chances are, they or someone they know will have to deal with this at some point in there lives. Show them how you can live your normal life even when dealing with it.
Be smart about it.
Figure out what works best for you when it comes to your incontinence. Whether it is X Top, shields or a bed pad at night. The key is to do what feels BEST for YOU. And sure, we want you to use, at least try, our product. But like we said, Do. What's. Best. For. You.
But, if you do want to try our X Top pouches, we suggest getting a mix pack first. The mix pack comes with two pouches of our three levels -- depending on your dripping. After you figure out which one works best for you, you can buy a box of that level.
Recently, we here are X Top have made a new mix pack for our users. This gives you the ability to figure out which one of our pouches absorption levels works best for you. Do you have light dripping? Level 1 or 2 will probably do (unintentional rhyme, sorry). If you have heavy dripping or are dripping overnight, try the level 3.
No matter what you choose, we got you covered in the mix pack. The pack will have two of each — so you can choose what is best for you.
We hope that you enjoy our products and our new mix pack. We will continue to dedicate ourselves to innovating the next big thing for male incontinence.